HORSTKEMPER has extensive experience in the are of storage and material flow systems at its disposal. The product range includes simple storage systems as well as and stacker cranes. Cost-benefit analysis, structural requirements and flexibility form the basis for the perfect system. The "quantity 1 production" places new demands on storage technology and production logistics.
For the furniture industry, individual configuration options for end customers are becoming more and more important. Resulting requirements are taken into account when realizing tailor-made intralogistics concepts, such as solutions for surface-friendly order picking by suction pad made by HORSTKEMPER.
At a glance - Advantages of picking and storage systems by HORSTKEMPER:
- high order picking performance
- maximum production utilization
- perfect and flexible use of storage space, also by multiple-deep storage
- preservation of delicate surfaces
- exclusion error rates of manual operation
- formation of mixed stacks on the stacker crane