- Hot forming | Press hardening
- Blank trolleys
- Spreading Systems
- Marking stations
- Destacking feeder | Destacking robot
- Centring Stations
- Transfer Systems for press loading and unloading
- Feeder Systems for Press loading and unloading
- End of Line (EoL) outfeed Conveyors
- End of Line (EoL) automatic Stacking Systems
Press loading and unloading in hot forming | press hardening may be realized, based on tool technology and forming process, for feeder systems featuring linear axes. Here, just as when using transfer systems, cycle times for workpiece exchange within the press must be kept to an absolute minimum.
Because of their high dynamics and sturdy design feeder systems by HORSTKEMPER are precisely adjusted to this process and have been tried and tested for many years. Generally, three or four freely programmable servo axes are used per feeder system. Load capacities of up to 240 kg for components and tooling at maximum travel speed are customary for the feeder systems.