- Hot forming | Press hardening
- Blank trolleys
- Spreading Systems
- Marking stations
- Destacking feeder | Destacking robot
- Centring Stations
- Transfer Systems for press loading and unloading
- Feeder Systems for Press loading and unloading
- End of Line (EoL) outfeed Conveyors
- End of Line (EoL) automatic Stacking Systems
Fast press loading and unloading is essential for any press hardening process so that heated blanks do not cool down too much when coming out of the furnace. For this particular process HORSTKEMPER has developed transfer systems with specific drive kinematics, which allow for linear axes to be operated at extremely high speeds. This results in very short cycle times. The transfer systems for press feeding in hot forming | press hardening consist of 12 to 14 freely programmable servo axes.
The HORSTKEMPER range of transfer systems for these processes includes 4 different sizes, which significantly vary in load capacity and stroke length. In addition to the transfer systems, the range also includes complete tooling beams with gripper peripherals.