- Hot forming | Press hardening
- Blank trolleys
- Spreading Systems
- Marking stations
- Destacking feeder | Destacking robot
- Centring Stations
- Transfer Systems for press loading and unloading
- Feeder Systems for Press loading and unloading
- End of Line (EoL) outfeed Conveyors
- End of Line (EoL) automatic Stacking Systems
The separation of the blanks is usually supported by spreading magnets to make the stacking process as fast as possible. In doing so the blanks are fanned out by individual adjustment of spreading magnets to respective blank geometry.
Special design and materials of the spreading magnets along with a sophisticated arrangement allow for best separation results. The number of spreaders and their degree of automation in the set-up process can be set individually. In addition, our spreading system range includes additional equipment to enable spreading of not-ferriticmaterials.